pub

quarta-feira, maio 31, 2006

Lothlórien

There was a call… a light filled call… a door… a loud and captivating vibration which took me in to this world of both mists and bright green fields…

And there I am…lost in this realm where impossible contrasts build homelike colors… a palette of creation which fills me with tender and fear, desire and confusion, need and fulfillment…

And I wonder, my feet stepping in both paradise and hell…

There’s a heart beat echoing everywhere… so overwhelmingly deep that no mind can imagine it’s meaningful value… it’s transcendent light… it’s true nature…

As the warm forest surrounds me I hear a melody…

There’s a young girl whom smiles as the breeze through the plains – free and light.

There’s a woman with heart of a child – bringing joy and easiness when she shines the day with all that’s simple and pure in her…

And she sings without voice…

There’s a sound that is so delicate, so precious – the sound of a free soul… a sound which no mind can even start to grasp… a melody just the heart knows…

I’m lead to the plains by the child’s voice… and I see a flaming light on the horizon…

There’s a bold spirit that challenges bondages each time bounds are there to stop it’s way – a burning spirit that raises over the mind, a spirit as free as the noble horse in the virgin planes of ancestral memories…

Running after this immense living flame, I’m lead to a mysterious lake… an island … a hidden cave …

There’s a wise woman – in modern clothes – sharp sight, hands with the knowledge of Man’s nature… a female spirit beyond the images carved in rock by stony minds…

In front of me there’s a glooming bright image on the waters…

A white swan that dwells in the lake… a sword hidden in it’s feathers… a sharp edge that cuts when the eagerness tries to take over the freedom of such idyllic dream…

I cross the waters non touching the whiteness gliding in the silver… smiling gently to the wise woman I enter the cave…

There are reflections more than possible to tell – a precious uncarved stone which gives back the light of life with astonishing new colors… depending of where the observer stands… and what it looks forward to see…

I look on the seeing glass… feeling hope, truth, strength, meaning…home…
Suddenly an impossible scream breaches the horizon in two… all trembles… the cave starts to crumble… the crystal is shattered in a million parts that fly everywhere… and I’m cut by it’s sharpness in a thousand bleeding wounds…

As doubt reigns and mind rules I get projected for another place, to time that stands still… a place of poisonous fumes and rotting nature…

I see a swamp where the lake dwelled… and waters never more run towards the unknown sea… enchained in the cage of time… repeating the fate of mind… marsh land and still waters… hollow grey landscapes that extend till the horizon…

Life fades from me… light takes all around…inside… I float in a non existing realm… then, nothing around… just a shape shifting figure upon me…

There’s a lamb – tender and warmth – with a serpent inside.
Both home and punishment, both honey and fel…

I take that entity in to my chest… inside… both redemption and doom…

Standing in the edge of a cliff… the wind of an unknown sea blows…

There’s a satyr playing around with stranded souls; there are siren songs that smash in to the hard rocks of oblivion those foolish sailors whom venture on unknown waters…

And – there’s a light… warmth…

In mid of the cutting wind of salt, there raises a Sun in the West…
The rays of that essence pierce and transcend my skin… I’m blown apart in to sand as the truth penetrates my lie…

As dust I wonder… as dust I feel the Sun light upon me and remember how much I was sun light until I let myself dive in to the realm of shades that leads to lie…illusion… empty spaces and hollow moments… that’s the truth of the mind… that’s the trap of senses…

Now I’m the dust that wonders… on this realm of impossible landscapes and never finished contrasts…

My mind says never

My heart says ever

I wonder as dust

I wonder…

And staring at the raising Sun of the West I lay down to oblivion…

Until the Sun light bursts from the dust and lights the darkness inside.

We have Faith, Hope and Love… of the three – Love is the greatest… embrace IT because IT embraced YOU long time ago… when time didn’t even start to exist…

Sem comentários: